PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom letting customers down
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 22:36
Wee Willy Winky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zoom letting customers down

It would seem that Zoom are cancelling / re-scheduelling flights frequently, apparently without regard for the disruption it causes to travellers and their travel plans.

I have just learned, by luck, that their Vancouver - Gatwick flight on Thursday 12th has been chopped, with barely 4 day's notice.

Highly inconvenient for those who needed to be back in Blighty at the scheduled 1000 Friday 13th. Unfortunately, their Customer Service team in Canada have a 'tough ****' attitude, 'go on a later date or get your money back'. Just not very helpful for the connecting flights, extra accommodation costs, extra travel costs, extra parking costs, not least of which I cannot make my flight duty for my own airline on Saturday 14th now.

But Zoom just don't seem to care a damn. Are they struggling financially? Things must be bad when their very own flight crew confess to me that they are letting their customers down badly, and the present habit of cancelling flights with minimal notice is pi$$ing off their loyal, regular customers big style. If they carry on like this, they'll very rapidly lose their loyal customer core and go bust. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Nul points - or as Sir Alan Sugar would say - "YOU'RE FIRED"

flocci non faccio