PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex Shar SP gets new job in Jonathon Ross's House Band
Old 7th Jun 2008, 14:30
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite agree anotherthing; it's difficult to defend one's position without running the risk of offending people. Personally, I've simply gone way past the stage of worrying about offending people though - it's easier to simply say what one thinks and leave it at that.

Problem is, as I've already mentioned, people have this fascinating habit of posting comments without actually reading what has already been said. So, once again, all of the new posts have simply repeated views which have already been raised and answered at least once, so there's nothing I can add to them, other than to suggest that readers actually read the earlier posts!

Straightshooter - if homosexuality isn't natural, then how come it's existed as long as humans, and is just as common in other species too? I wonder how common something has to be before you accept it as natural? The "breeding clause" is a lame old argument which just doesn't bear scrutiny, but it keeps getting dragged up (if you'll pardon the phrase) usually by the Church-goers.

As for Brickhistory, well, what can you say - he patently has issues with me, as he never has anything interesting to say, but feels compelled to try and have a swipe at me whenever he sees an opportunity. Bless him, maybe I should send him a signed photo? Or maybe a photo of me and Dan? Ooh er!

Do wish someone would tell him though, that it's three dots after the sentence, not thirty!