PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 13:57
daddy flm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finningley

Well at last someone with a bit of sense in the past i have had my say on alot of things regarding tvoc all the truth but it seems to of upset a few people thats why i have not posted or a while.

As it stands the ma tech will be at bruntingthorpe on monday to oversee the release for the final airtest we hope after that some flights for the CAA to gain the DA

Finningley now theres an idea as tvoc seem to have trouble in gaining the maintenance approvall for some people at the moment and the prospect that Marshall Aerospace will be involved for the forseeable future the fact that there is hangar space available the runway is active and MA have a training facillity in partnership with people there it seems a good idea this could open up a training scheme for existing engineers to help them gain certifying status

I for one would be glad to move back to Doncaster and work on the old girl under the marshall structure with my approvall covering the airframe trade (but i know this wont happen)

Plus some of the engineers live in lincoln it's a 40 min trip up the road the engine trade lack of expierience could be coverd by an ex engine SGT who lives 25 mins away (with training) so yes lets go for it i say but then again they did not listen to me when i was there so why now

look forward to the debate

On another note if the DA is only for the pilot what if mr t is unavailable due to sickness or other commitments surely mr pollitt and mr withers will need to be cleard for display as well will this need more flights at a later date?

dave