PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet 2 - The Phoenix?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 10:13
Tiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see, people can`t make comments now? And seen as bitching etc...

The point is pprune is a discussion forum hence you will get a point of view which you may like, dislike, agree or disagree.
I have made discussion points regarding Silverjet and I don`t expect others to agree with me.

However, I have been in a situation very similar although not in a world of high oil prices and economic turn down. If Silverjet laid you off you could claim benefits. Presently, making yourself redundant doesn`t help you.
The company has not paid the cabin crew? Right or wrong? You want to work for a company which isn`t going to do that?
Some people have the right idea.. move on...other clutching on to straws.
Oh the other thing...don`t believe what other crew you worked with tell you.. that one where "oh I`m hanging in there, talking of starting up again in xxth mth and all is going to be cool. Naw I`m not applying for airline123, or fly101 etc coz babe they are and they are keeping it close to there chest, first your hear will be end of June "Oh yeah I start BA Sept, Easyjet August etc"

I don`t dislike Silverjet, idea seems great, and location of work place fab for me, fly to good places.. but wrong product for today, and I saw as not safe enough to leave my current employer for.