PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 08:19
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cx girls

"Same Team, Same country, Same fg nightmare"

I think you need to hire from outside hK to get rid of this "HK dream team cabin crew" there are alot of girls from south of HK does a better job. than "the dream team". Thai, malay, indo, etc BUT NOT singaporean girls (Sorry).

Guys.. especially "coded-message" forget inviting chinese girls to the cockpit as many have stated they actually dont give a ass about cockpit visits..if you want to be thanked about cockpit visit give the visit to a PAX. I invited a few, two fell asleep as I rotated out of KL. all they are concern with is the label (nission or maggi) on there MSG load noodles and there superstar status on the people (non-crew) below them, no interest in flying...a few actually stated "ain't you job boring, just sitting there doing nothing" BUT actually the non-chinese crew do thanked us for the jumpseat everytime we offered to them and funny enough they actually want to questions about the switches, levers and not forgetting the all time favourite trim wheel..as it spins.

As you can guess I am not a lover or fan of chinese crew, especially Cabin crew.