PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - We're all *****d!
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 05:17
chchflyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, how would you save me money? Why are you better than the two guys with 10000 hours a piece, that I fired last month? (apart from the fact I'm only going to pay you half the going rate).
Methinks you are too generous offering to pay half the going rate...chchflyboy is following his dream (didn't we all once) so why pay him at all?
I'm saving you money cause I'd accept peanuts for pay (then build my hours and piss off to emirates) -and I'm better because- well, you fired them didn't you? Put me in a cockpit and you'll see how I'm better.
Wiggy- Still have debt to pay, still need to live. Can I ask ya- if you think flying is a 'job'.. then why don't you find something that is your dream? And do it.
You only live once mate, I see flying for a career.. more of a lifestyle that I want to be a part of; rather than a job, thats a part of my lifestyle.
And yeah at this stage it's a dream I am pursuing, hopefully I don't end up in your shoes- cause damn thats a waste of 65k

I said 'half the going rate'. The going rate is £0, I am willing to pay half that.

I'm a charitable soul.
....tssssssk