PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA Rosters -
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 03:18
Eden99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cartexchange

cartexchange, you profess you support the FAAA, say that MM does a good job etc , but every one of your posts is anti FAAA :-

eg references to the "goon squad"

comments that MM hasn't flown for 8 years etc... where do you get this crap from? Everyone knows MM hasn't flown whilst he has headed the FAAA ie the last four years.

And that is entirely appropriate because the FAAA has to be managed, the staff managed and industrial issues dealt with.

You seem to think it is some sort of part time hobby...... and you think the best EBA in our history occurred by accident.

It occurred because MM is professional and so are the other senior people in the FAAA.

pERHAPS MM should treat 3500 peoples livelihoods as a hobby, and come in for a few days at the FAAA in a roster, and then you will be the first one shrieking why our conditions are being destroyed etc etc

You forget prior to MM, what the situation was like when previous heads of the FAAA had no idea.

So don't pretend you support the FAAA when every one of your posts is carping and critical of the FAAA.

What is clear to me and to most people i speak to, is that they are glad we have people like MM and SR leading the FAAA.

Where would we be now if we had listened to the loonies amongst us??

The flying would have gone to Short Haul or overseas and we would have gone out the door.

So cartexchange if you think you can do better, you run against MM next time in 2012. I'm sure you will get the same support that Paul Saliba did.

To MM i say, keep on doing what you are doing and that is, getting the runs on the board. Disregard elements like cartexchange who can't even understand a newsletter from the FAAA asking for unity and trying to prevent people getting dismissed.

There is an old saying .. "empty vessels make the most noise" and cartexchange is an example of this.