PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankstown Base - its all good
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 23:02
papa68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slats11 vs helmetfire

A lot of what has been written in this thread has been, as suggested by pohm1, rubbish and unlike to contribute much overall to the broader community.

For off-shore types like myself who live in the Sydney area, I take a keen interest in the goings on in the Sydney EMS / Ambo scene. It is unfortunate then that some of the ramblings are so emotive, self interested and lacking in any real substance.

Some (not all) of you appear to have run with the Rumour angle at the complete expense of Professionalism and as such, threads dealing with these issues are amongst the worst on PPRuNe.

Then comes along helmetfire...

Mate, what on earth were you thinking? Injecting all that insight in an informative, factual way that all could understand? For a moment there, I thought this guy knew something! I learnt more about the issues surrounding the area after reading his post than I have in hours of reading most of the other rubbish bandied about.

slats11 clearly doesn't have a clue given this little offering:

I think that everyone here would agree with HelmetFire - who has a history of not saying a lot, but making a lot of sense when he does venture an opinion.
In all my dealings with helmetfire, he's always had plenty to say but only some of it makes sense depending on how much red wine he's consumed.

P68