PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA Rosters -
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 11:45
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dont know where the 8 years is coming from...i flew with MM when he was a CSS and that was about 6 years ago from memory.. flew in melbourne and sydney as a CSS..

and as for the recent FAAA newsletters they may be controversial but the message is real

Currently 3 CSS's 2 FA and 1 CSM held out of service on Clause 11 issues related to the matters in the newsletters i have been told.

Whilst i do not know who is involved i repeat the warnings to ALL crew just dont get into conversations in the "workplace" that some might find belittling or insulting or may constitute a breach of QF policy

ST has been on Mat leave for 2 weeks and all this has happened since then...seems like the new broom is trying to sweep clean

Heed the FAAA's warning....dont put yourself in unnecessary strife its just not worth it.....cl 11's are really stressful and can result in termination or demotion

the FAAA are just trying to warn those that cant help themselves....its member against member. What are the FAAA supposed to do?? ignore it and hope it will all go away??? or pretend its not a problem

Ask the crew recently stood down and facing demotion or termination