PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2008, 08:01
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DP

What you say might well be correct, but unfortunately there is this stigma attached to TVOC, and they continue to blame everyone else and everything else whenever things go wrong with the project. It's NEVER EVER their fault, is it??

Last Saturday was a classic example. I watched the good, red-headed lady from the group at Cosford shortly after her trailer was damaged. She was like a mad person, completely out of control!! She was shouting on the phone to a great long list of people about what had happened, loud enough for all to hear. (I for one found it all quite amusing, as did the guys puttting up the Red Arrows stall and the BBMF boys, who were next to her, as well as some others who had heard the shouting)

I'm afraid it's just typical TVOC, 'don't try and sort the problem out or fix it, get on the phone as soon as possible and shout and yell at as many people you can find to answer their phone'

The women is a joke frankly, and does little (infact she does absolutely nothing) to promote the project at all. Indeed, she is a poor and unworthy ambassadour for the team. Lose her!