PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA proposals (NPA) pilot licencing
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2008, 23:45
David Roberts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know, it's difficult. Maybe look at the index and focus on the parts that affect you for the type of licence you have / want in the future. a lot of it it re ATPL. It is also subdivided between aeroplanes, helicopters, gliders and balloons. It is not easy to provide a synopsis with so much material. Easier for those of us who have lived through the development and drafting.

Sometime during this consultation period I suspect we (who?) will organise a briefing session, as we did for Part M last September. Though hopefully more will turn out for that than the 30 or so for Part M.

flybymike - I trust it is your humour coming through. The last thing I wanted to be diverted from - actually flying - is all this stuff. I don't 'love it' but because I got involved back in 2002 I feel that at least I should try and keep people informed of what will affect them in the future. Because only in that way will people make the effort to respond to consultation and thereby maybe influence the process to get some things changed which are not satisfactory at the stage.