PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - We're all *****d!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2008, 06:35
chchflyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well I'm nearly 20, I'm a wannabe wanting to get into an airline one day, and now I'm f****d due to damn petrol prices. oh well, I dont care because I'm following a dream, and as long as there are planes flying there will be pilots, and i'll be one of those pilots and you guys can keep bitching about fuel prices, (yes I bitch about it too) and fall back on being car salesmen, and I'll work my ass off and take your jobs...

Globally the world in its self is f****d- but seeing this is an avation forum, it is noted flights around the world will hit a max, due to fuel prices, lack of affordable flights and limited airspace, companies will go bust, people will lose their jobs- but I don't think we are at that point just yet. Do you think thousands of people can be seen at heathrow everyday because the coffee's good there?

So how about a little optimisum- and leave your back up plans for when your boss reads this forum and sends you packing. lol

Its a bloody tough industry- everybody knows that, so I plan on being the best I can be, buying too many important people too many coffees, sending a sh*tload of CVs and kissing a lot of ass. But hey I get to follow my dreams so I ain't complaining. What are you going to do?