PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1989- Pilots dispute 19 years on
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2008, 23:48
Pinky the pilot
Man Bilong Balus long PNG

Location: Looking forward to returning to Japan soon but in the meantime continuing the never ending search for a bad bottle of Red!
Received 105 Likes on 60 Posts
The thing I remember most is my hate for the the fat dude and the bodgie, for the decimaction they caused within the ranks of my friends for their own sorry and pointless gain. One is dead, the other deserves to be.
My feelings exactly!!:

I am sorry, but the manipulation of people I really cared about for ones own gain does not garner one tiny bit of favour with me.
Regrettably, this type of behaviour always seems to manifest itself in the corridors of political power.

God bless you all - on both sides. Heroes and scabs are not true titles and should never be used. Dreamers and Realists are more acceptable, as neither group was really wrong. The picture cards had been taken out of the deck before the first hand was dealt.
Hear Hear!

The only problem was the manipulation from above.
Lord Acton's observation re power corrupting applied!

At least one of those involved is now below. I will have a beer when the other departs.
I shall open a bottle of the best bubbly I can afford, and drink the lot by myself in one session!

Thank you Eastwest Loco for the best comment I have ever read on this subject in these pages!