PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Subic2Hebe Debacle
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2008, 22:43
pinkyblues

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
US Marine

I really thought that arm-chair antics, especially from a fully grown man calling himself 'US Marine', would have worn themselves out by now.Yet instead it becomes obvious that, whoever he is, he must have balls bigger than each typhoon to be able to sit there and state:

"and the claim that most of us dont have the courage to put our arses on the line for charity....maybe so, maybe because we dont want also to put the arses of two rescue ships, GFS, crew on a chartered yacht, local sailors (dodging two drifting hulls) etc on the line as well"

Or maybe, US Marine, you dont have the balls to do it because you know that if you attempted such a voyage and failed, people just like yourself (of the obvious egotistical vibe) would sit in front of you with very little contextual knowledge and critique you from any possible angle, just as long at they dont have to pay much for a seat; after all they do say image is everything in this day and age. As for the Everest analogy you beautifully thought up..well done, did you manage to scribble it down on the back of your menu before having a well earnt nap?

For the rest of you I am sorry to be so childish, it just confuses me how people seem so willing to criticize when they have no-one in front of them; this guy obviously knows Stu and John in some form...yet whispers better than most school girls.