PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1989- Pilots dispute 19 years on
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2008, 13:02
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my case, I will once again remember months of being home for 36 hours a week while trying to hold the Hobart operation together after our route agent Philomenas Travel went tits up at the worst possible time. Delightful female that one - NOT!

I will remember the good people a Hadleys Hotel, who became my external family and always made sure the Marty Zuccho Pizza was there in 20 minutes with the six pack of VB.

Also I will remember the good mates I lost when they decided to not return for what they believed was a just cause.

The thing I remember most is my hate for the the fat dude and the bodgie, for the decimaction they caused within the ranks of my friends for their own sorry and pointless gain. One is dead, the other deserves to be.

I am sorry, but the manipulation of people I really cared about for ones own gain does not garner one tiny bit of favour with me.

God bless you all - on both sides. Heroes and scabs are not true titles and should never be used. Dreamers and Realists are more acceptable, as neither group was really wrong. The picture cards had been taken out of the deck before the first hand was dealt.

The only problem was the manipulation from above.

At least one of those involved is now below. I will have a beer when the other departs.

Best all

EWL