PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Building and getting a website up and running - help please
Old 4th Jun 2008, 11:41
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi There. I use Incomedia Website X5 Evolution for the website and use Purple Paw Internet Solutions to host my site. Website X5

The website x5 is so easy, five steps and you have an almost instant website. They have built in Templates you can use. It is easy to use, simply drag and drop pics in and add text, anything you like really, it is so easy to use, you should have a web page up within minutes of running the programme.

For the hosting I use Purple Paw. I have their Business package and that is £49 for a year with a free .co.uk web address. Business Package

To get it all online when you have created all your pages you simply click on 'Upload' in website x5 then tell it where to upload to. All the info you need you will get from the Purple Paw people, they tell you what and where to upload (they send you an email when you sign up) it is simple!

So far I have about 30 pages of photographs and I am always adding more.

If you want to get online with your site quickly I reckon you can have a basic one up and running in about an hour for less than £100. You just simply build on it from here, it is so easy, even I can do it!!!!

I will PM you my website if you want to have a look.