PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cost of CPL(H) at Integrated(ITNS) in Ipoh, Malaysia?
Old 4th Jun 2008, 03:52
Garfs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cost of CPL(H) at Integrated(ITNS) in Ipoh, Malaysia?

Does anyone have details and know how much is costs for the above?

I am looking to get prices for the whole course (ie 50 hours FW and 100 hours R44), and also how much it would be if you went already holding a PPL(A) (so just the 100 hours on the R44 and ground school,study materials,accom etc)

Am after full package price, ie inc ground school, books, accomodation etc, and also next intake dates if possible?

Before people tell me to contact the school, I have tried oh so many times. A few phone calls every week for 10 weeks, emails to most of the instructors/staff, and nobody seems inetrested, or can ever tell me, or ever gets back to me as promised. A search on other forums has only led to me finding FW package costs

They even gave me a direct contact number for "someone at the school who knows", but that person kind of seemed to have better things to do than tell me about courses offered and prices etc. This is the only approved school in the country for RW training, so I dont have any choice in the matter

So I thought I'd try here? Hopefully someone has the info I am after

Thanks in advance

Garfs