PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2008, 20:35
silversky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone buy me a drink? Please?

Have SJ crew been brainwashed?

Yes as of the present, we have worked over 5 weeks and have nothing to show for it. The Flight deck and head office got paid on the 25th, the crew....should have been paid today, but that wont materialise.
Thanks to all who have posted messages of support and respect to Lawrence Hunt our fab CEO who fought tooth and nail for us and his baby.

I have never met such a genuine and hard working gent.

You haven't been paid and everyone else has, how is that working hard for "his baby"?

Oh Lordy... Couldn't agree with you more!

I've worked with Slugjet from the beginning and YES I commend anyone who takes pride in their work and YES I think it's important to be positive in tough times but WAKE UP! You think Lawrence didn't see this coming? The man buys us all drinks down route and that makes him a "hard working gent". Rubbish.

Granted it's a combination of factors that caused Silverjet to cease operations, but if Lawrence cared as much as he claims to, why did we stop flying the day we were SUPPOSED to get paid? Why doesn't he make those who want to leave redundant so we can get benefits?

The only concrete help and offers for references and new employment has come from the infamous Martyn Bridger who Lawrence sacked a month ago. Maybe you should kiss his arse instead...

Anyone know a good lawyer?