PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2008, 16:40
banewboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't get it....

Have SJ crew been brainwashed?

Yes as of the present, we have worked over 5 weeks and have nothing to show for it. The Flight deck and head office got paid on the 25th, the crew....should have been paid today, but that wont materialise.
Thanks to all who have posted messages of support and respect to Lawrence Hunt our fab CEO who fought tooth and nail for us and his baby.

I have never met such a genuine and hard working gent.

You haven't been paid and everyone else has, how is that working hard for "his baby"?

SJ crew, you did your jobs, you turned up and did your portion for a new start airline, but you've been shafted, Unfortunately you haven't weathered the storm and it's only going to get worse.

Unfortunately i think that though the crew were all good crew members i also happen to think that they also recruited those that would swallow the SJ corporate bulls**t easiest, not that this is any reflection on SJ (all the airlines like to cram it down our throats that we're the best) but seriously guys wake up and smell the coffee, for the rest of us the stench is stale.......