PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2008, 15:43
legoland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOB.

I have to agree with some that have said you should move on, i do not think SJ will rise out of the ashes like a great silver pheonix.
B.O.B stated our customers are our primary concern so they arrive refreshed without knowing they have boarded an aircraft, may i say for most crew SAFETY is their primary concern for the CUSTOMERS

unfortunately i was around when FJE were wound up and i can tell you the way your precious directors treated the FJE crew was less than civilised, so if i were you i would move on. Mind you i know a lot of SJ crew who thought FJE crew were below them this included the directors. But we moved on and got our lives back on track, even though we had to fight to get our redundancy payments, unfortunately for you guys as you have not been there for 2 years your not legaly entiteled to redundancy.
I am also sure that many of the crew are not in the position to just wait to see what happens.

But i do feel sorry for all those out of a job, but have to say i am not surprised, esp with the economy in flux at the moment.

Last edited by legoland; 3rd Jun 2008 at 16:08. Reason: missed part of reply