PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2008, 06:31
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cx girls

Guys I know how most of pilots feel, I work in a airline in South east asia. I am chinese, but speak little chinese, so I converse in english. Most of the time, well all the time...I try to speak to my cabin crew, to get a good atmosphere going therefore good CRM and maybe to make a few friends.

Guess what.... the only people who actually speak to me is the non-chinese crew. the chinese stand in the corner of the galley looking like a retard gauping into our group of "OK- not so hot in english speaking" crew. When you to speak to the chinese crew, you get a mumble and/with attitiude..forget it.

I realised after studying them. most of them are shy and can't speak english (basic english) very well, badly mannered, no culture etc and so they are scared to talk with you...they don;t know what you are talking about most of the time... therefore the reason that they dont ask you for noodle or a cuddle is for that reason..no lost. As for me, I got the cold shoulder, because I am chinese and I dont converse in chinese...they even told me to learn chinese....COLDLY Really want to Bh slap them.

BUT the non-chinese asian cabin crew can;t speak english very well but ALEAST they try, i cant fault that. AND they tend to go out for drinks etc after work.....no sexual intentions included, well that fine with me.

90% of have attitude problem even the not so hot girls..because they are cabin crew..(NOSE IN THE AIR), they all have mini god complex... HELLO.. iam a pilot, I should be one with the attitude...

Overall chinese girls in Asia have a attitude problem...with a shy complex.
compared with chinese girls out of asia,eg. america, europe etc who has be cultured..

I am sorry if I sound a little racist, but that the truth..after 5yrs of approaching them and trying to talking with them...WASTE OF TIME...