PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Net Jets Middle East - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Jun 2008, 06:58
samishark1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Those considering NAS/NJME

Be careful if you are considering comming here. I plan on leaving in a month or so. There seems to be 2 standards here. The Chief Pilots standards and other management standards. Since the new Chief Pilot has arrived, things have gone from good to bad. He thinks of himeself as a King, changing whatever rules he does not like. Unless you are on his buddy list, you will get treated like a nobody.

A Captain who is also a Check Airman on the Gulfstream fleet was caught trying to smuggle in wine in a thrumos into Saudi Arabia. He should have been fired on the spot, but insted the company did nothing but give him a slap on the wrist and told him to never do it again. The Saudi customs agents wanted to send him back to the U.S., but the company talked them out of deporting him out of Saudi Arabia. He is still a check airman, who should set higher standards for all, I am sure if NAS found out what happened, he would have been fired.

Then they have pilots who call in sick or fatigue once, and they are let go. So, hence the 2 standards, either you are on the buddy list or you are not.

Attrition is very high now, many managers, pilots, and F/A's have left within recent months, that should tell you something about working here

Plus, getting paid on time is still a huge issue

If you want more details about what is going on here, PM me

Good luck if you plan on working here