PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Marketing Scam Alert!!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2008, 15:59
CABUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a text message from a friend last night saying to check this thread out, GREAT!!! I find Thomas Harrison probably one of the funniest people on this site, I can help but laugh out loud when I read his rubbish.

you are just jealous of the fact that I have already flown a multiple of types and will get easier and quicker to that LHS than you
I dont think anyone here is jealous of you what so ever as you CLEARLY don't understand what is required of a pilot let alone Capt and your only making yourself look a fool by posting such childish remarks. With your attitude you have about as much chance of making LHS as making friends from this post. If only there was a book called CRM for Dummies, I would send you a copy!

On a serious not here is a word of advice. If I were you I would delete your PPrune account and attempt to change your attitude as you will have a very limited career if you continue like this. Even starting this thread in the way you did is worrying and the comments you have made, even more so. I feel you should learn from this as you seem to have no tact at all and very high opinion of your self, which seems highly unjust. As I have already said, I really do think you should attempt to change your attitude not only for your sake but for the poor person who gets stuck sitting next to you for hours at a time, providing you manage to get a job!

Well best of luck with you career, I am sad to say I feel you are going to need it.

CABUS