PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet (Merged 30/05)
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2008, 15:10
EverythingSilver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silverjet employee.

I knew the risk and joined the team near the start. I stuck with SJ through the ups and downs and will continue to support the team until I must be Silver no more! I was kept well informed by our fabulous management team and of course by LH. I was also aware what the opinions were of the company and also the speculation surrounding us. But to be honest if I had the chance to do it all again - I would jump at the chance. A great product, brilliant workplace and the people were an amazing team and I have loved every minute of it.
Each and everyday we get fabulous feedback from our pax. Even after suspending operations, the good feedback and the words of encouragement poured in from our customers.
Today I finally gave in to pprune and joined. I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on here and also leave a comment of support to my fellow colleagues - air and ground crew at this terrible time.
On Monday I shall be pitching up at the office as normal to support the team and also to gather information to keep my colleagues away from the office updated.
My heart goes out to the crew, the administrators priority is the outstanding pay, I sincerely hope this is sorted soon.

Last edited by EverythingSilver; 1st Jun 2008 at 15:18. Reason: weird text in post?