PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Marketing Scam Alert!!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2008, 13:14
ford cortina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thomas i have some slanderous thoughts about you, maybe you should get some legal advice.

Oh and after reading your posts again Thomas, I too have had scotch in the House of Commons, strangely enough with a Ex PM or two of this country, The Late Sir Edward Heath, was a very good friend and fellow old soldier of my Late Grandfather, who was in the BEF, forced on to Dunkirk, later in the RA saw action at Nijmegen, helped clean up Belsen and was a Capt himself. In fact used to get a bottle of HoC Scotch every xmas with a card off him and also had a drink with Lady Thatcher as well.

Not bad for a Sausage Eating Northerner who is common and only has a degree, gets paid to drive a 738 and enjoys a nice German car with the engine in the wrong place.

You are young, very young and have angered me hence my post. I was not going to get into this debate but you are trying your best to be superior to us all, so maybe you are, but getting a drink in the commons is no big thing. Now getting a drink in my club is. So I will bow out of this stupid and childish debate, you know better than the rest of us and I am sure will have a whinge at me.

You know when you fly and they turn the engines off you can still hear whining, its Thomas.....

Last edited by ford cortina; 2nd Jun 2008 at 10:48.