PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankstown Base - its all good
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2008, 12:01
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On this occasion the EPIRB was obviously not turned "OFF" which is something that is very rarely done.

On the other hand, everything was sweet until some ******** in Australia dropped the aircraft.

Who is the bigger **** - your call!
My call is simply answered by dear old PAP68 as below.

But how about we keep the rhetoric within the bounds of possiblity rather than spruiking all this conspiracy stuff.
It sounds very much to me as though someone is simply trying to instigate by devious means a report of a dropped A/C incident to delay the commercial practice of a successful tenderer. There is a simple way of doing that. Write out a report to the relevant authority, sign it and send it. Or, shut up.

You could easily verify your claim by copying it onto this forum, not necessarily with your signature.

Next thing you'll be telling us that the manufacturers of those magnificient marques (maserati and the like) that originate from the same country that you mention, are dispatched without engine sump plugs, into shipping crates.

Oh and just especially for rivet divet, I've been out and about in this game for long enough, to learn just a tad, thank you.
tet