PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2008, 08:48
brisbane_australia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rockerplz Just calm down

Hi, now I have only ever attended one recruitment day about a month ago in Australia. They don't list the place its been held at on the net so randoms can't turn up they will let you know all the required info in your invitation email. If you don't recieve one then your not invited. There was people there on the day that recieved invitations two days before and a month before so it varies. The date has obviosly changed to the latest announced date, most likely due to logistical reasons trying to get them around to everywhere is prob difficult to organise.

My advice to you is if you do get an invite then relax before going I know this is such an exciting opp and might mean the world to you but I can tell you one thing for sure the girls that were the most nervous on the day were the first to go. When you think about it if they are going to trust you in a metal tube with their company name and potentially dollars that could be sued away because of your actions you need to be able to deal with some hairy situations. If they see you can't even deal with an iterview then your stuffed. hope that helped

Last edited by brisbane_australia; 1st Jun 2008 at 08:50. Reason: to address to asker