PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2008, 13:40
Nose Gunner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem and solution here still revolves around the competence of management, specifically HA and RL. Although all of our backgrounds have been scrutinized by them, we have NO IDEA what THEIR qualifications are, pro or con. Although we all want to believe that the people bounding us into the heavens know their stuff, some incredibly stupid decisions to come out of that office in the past few months. Some have been covered here and some have not....

My favorite so far (that has not been mentioned here) was the Lear 60 crew tasked for a Basra trip by HA two weeks after the British pulled out! CNN reported that the city was being overrun by rebels as dispatch was preparing the flight plan.......

We all have our horror stories. The point is if we no confidence in these guys, we should do something about it. To be proactive, I propose to start a fund (nevermind, I'll fund it myself) to hire an investigation company to verify HA's credentials, both here and his motherland. Then do the same with RL.

If they can pass the same muster we have to, then all the better. If not, let's hand over the documents to higher management and see what happens.