PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dare to fly in the HK skies with our future genius air traffic controllers?
Old 31st May 2008, 09:26
SuzieWong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NDS. I dont think your comment about our DG is fair. I think he is a good man (really, not shoe shinning !) who is stuck between faceless people in EDLB, THB,CSB and crazy Senior Management who run around like chickens with there heads chopped off with no idea exept what there pensions will be.
What worry me more is the way our Chief of operation thinks staff number is ok! Just look around past few days with weather! No way we can open all position without no one in the supervisor role. Only when panic sets in is 4th floor activated into sending someone up! You see the stress this man is under in ESU - his eyes red with blood from presure no doubt! He will surely not last long if this is what management think is good operation.
What have the rest of us with more than 20 year to go to look to - shiny new centre but never having proper days off, never having leave, no chance to improve with training.

PS. Story we heard from 3rd floor is that tickets and training course in UK is alreadt paid for so they MUST pass.