PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If your a happy First Officer at Qatar Airways then please do inform me!
Old 30th May 2008, 14:08
Bad to the bones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil happy F/O

In all the companies around the globe if you do not follow what is instructed in the "OM" or the company rules, for shure u will have problems, if the act of indicipline is a big one or your performance is low, u will be in trouble, is not that QR invented that policy, they only have a name for that departament (termination dept) which I am not even shure reading that name in the tower. , tell me if you commit an act of indiscipline, or your performance at your job is low, in any company: EK, EY,AA,FU, Varig, LAN, TACA etc. what do you expect?? a congratulation letter??. The problem is that people use this mean to express their frustrations, not even dogs bite the hand that is feeding them.
Be shure things here at QR are much better that what you read on this site, follow the rules ,do your job and u will see how good it will be.
And the most important dont listen to what all this anonimous cowards say, just do your job, and enjoy life in Doha it is beautiful!!!.
NOTE: I am not arab, and it is not that Iam new here I have 5 years flying for QR they upgrade me one year ago. (not thrue that no upgrades in QR)

Last edited by Bad to the bones; 30th May 2008 at 15:49.