PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2008, 10:39
brisbane_australia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Starting Dates

Hi, this is my first post on this web site, looking for some information about the hiring process at Etihad. I recieved an e-mail and phone call a few days ago telling me that I was hired and was wondering what the time frame was like for the future ahead.

I knew someone who was just hired my Emirates and she was told she had 12 months to work out when she could move over. And did so after 6 months.

I don't know what the time frame is for Etihad do they try and get you there asap? once your hired.

I am concerned because I have various commitements coming up like leases that need to be renewed courses that I am enrolled to study in that if I need to move over in the next month will be fine other wise the next window will be 6months!

MY BIG QUESTION IS : will Etihad wait that long? And will they think that I am just not interested if I even ask if they are flexible with that type of starting date.

I know everything doesn't work out perfectly all the time and I do SOOO want the job but its a huge move and there is a MILLION things that people have to organise hopefully someone can answer my questions. THANKS IN ADVANCE