View Single Post
Old 29th May 2008, 10:03
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
''I have been flying twenty years...
Airline flying 13 of them...
Captain almost 11 of them...
All in the US...''

I think the beginning of your post adequately explains why you have this point of view.
11 years as Captain at airline, out of 13. How fortunate for you, congratulations. Your nice little sheltered career in the US is going to look awfully good to you after your arrival here. ''Roger that, undershtand cleared down 24 OH !''

''The guys and girls that are happy are never on the posts...
It is always the naggers... good googly moogly...''

I am happy and I post here, therefore I singlehandedly prove you wrong.

''Someone is always pissed and spends more time complaining than fixing the problem...''
There is no avenue to fix any problem one might have at EK. You will learn that fast enough after your impending arrival. Will you be running for the head of our Union?

''If inflation is bad... (1) every pay cheque move your money to a hard currency and stop it from devalueing... (2) If the retirement funds are so conservative and earning slow rates contribute less... see point (1) and invest privately in foriegn markets earning 55% plus.''

You are not a logical thinker. 1-How does moving cash to a hard currency decrease the affects of inflation? 2- there is a bottom line contribution so that advice is irrelevant 3- can you give me a list of those 55% plus markets???

''But I swear... all you complainers went to the same flight school because you are all on every airlines bulletin boards.''
What exactly does that mean? So every poster on every board for every airline, went to the same flight school?

''You rot your own mind with the sh*t you fertilize it.''
Must be a pleasure spending a red-eye next to you.

So to sum up. You are a brilliant investor, a pilot who has spent a whopping 2 years in the right seat at an airline, with an apparently 'blessed' career path, who feels it necessary to criticize and belittle anyone who posts a complaint on an airline forum................. YET YOU ARE LEAVING YOUR STORIED CAREER BEHIND to join as a DEC........ and at an airline that should never have started a DEC policy!

On behalf of the rest of us whingers and complainers, I would like to welcome to EK the next Captain America!

Guys like you really do make me feel smart. Thanks for your intelligent and well thought-
out post, haha.

ps. Good post rj274