PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering Emirates
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2008, 06:59
SpiderMoth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Pilots are the same all over the world...

I have been flying twenty years...
Airline flying 13 of them...
Captain almost 11 of them...
All in the US...

I am applying to Emirates...

But the thing that never changes is pilots nagging in bulletin boards.

The guys and girls that are happy are never on the posts...
It is always the naggers... good googly moogly...

Reading these posts are no different than reading the post for pilots at United, American, Delta, Northwest, Britsh Airways, Cathay, JAL, KLM, Lutfwaffer (sorry)... anyway the list is endless...

Someone is always pissed and spends more time complaining than fixing the problem...

I believe that almost everyone went to EK for money... Not climate or social reasons... we are all whores... and went for the cash...

If inflation is bad... (1) every pay cheque move your money to a hard currency and stop it from devalueing... (2) If the retirement funds are so conservative and earning slow rates contribute less... see point (1) and invest privately in foriegn markets earning 55% plus.

I am sorry but you can't be that smart if all you do is complain and whine...

But I swear... all you complainers went to the same flight school because you are all on every airlines bulletin boards.

No one owes you anything... You are obviously bitter... that comes from regret... but I would imagine that had you not gone to EK... you would still be complaining and the bitterness would have a different taste.

You rot your own mind with the sh*t you fertilize it.

SpiderMoth