PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1500ft circuits
Thread: 1500ft circuits
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2008, 00:37
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All of what you say is true 'rcoight' but we don't live/fly in a 'should'or 'normal' world, there will always be times where circumstances change with little or no notice like a C150 just appearing out of the blue radioless & or you could be at 1000' instead of 1500' due wx & find yourself further outside yr normal circling area for a variety of reasons. So although I accept yr comments refering to 'normal' & 'should' I personally still believe that SEIFR chrt is far too dangerous, as usual PERSONAL opinions only But the Q still remains & feel free to chat 'off air' via pvt messages as most in here will get nasty would you be able to make the rwy at 1000' (not 1500') if you found yourself in the above original situation.
BTW just for the record I've never said the PC12 wasn't a terrific ship, i've said it b4 it shtis all over the B200 for a heap of reasons bar the most important, SAFETY, that's why they make twins in the first place!
I wonder how long the b4 the mod nazi's sin bin me for speaking in a democratic free world?

CW