PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QF/JQ reduce capacity
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2008, 22:44
Rak-a-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
get real..........?

Does that wrinkled ol fool at the helm of QF honestly think that all of us are so stupid to fall for this......... obviously the public will be.

The JQ A321 was cancelled because it was in such apaulling condition and all of us that have anything to do with JQ know it.

The B737-400 are on the hit list to go as the new 800's arrive and there is one of these turning up in June.....Der

The B747-300 were going at the end of the year anyway as the A380's arrive

The ZX series 767's are pretty close to stuffed, I am not sure on their leases but were to start to disappear from this year onwards as well.

A reduction in holiday destinantions....... Well?..... let me see, isnt most of the country currently experiencing winter of some sort ...... isnt this the time we all travel least....... Der

I smell a wave of EBA's coming up, so we can all be told how bad off its going to be for us all. As for the exec salaries, 1000 of, btw thats 1 exec to every 36 employees (a little top heavy), thats to make us feel good about not getting paid.

Well mr di*k son (Dixson) , a lot of LAME's took a 6% pay reduction over the last 18months because this company begged us to re-roster to save a amount of money for rough times ahead, then only to turn around after it was all over announce another record profit. cmon give us a break if you mr GD cant say something positive then dont say it....... no wonder the QF moral is shot to pieces