PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2008, 20:17
armchairpilot94116

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not saying most pilots are thinking of such a thing but using cabin crew as a cheap date wouldnt be the thing to do.

A lot of the CX juniors are early twenties and not likely to be too interested in 45 plus year old FO or Captains in a romantic capacity? Not to mention that most likely these men are already married. Your younger First Officers though may get more interest from the ladies I would imagine? SPs who are older then the juniors most likely already have someone in their lives already.

Good CRM between flight deck and the cabin crew is obviously desired for a good flight and for safety reasons. I am sure some airlines have this worked out better then others for whatever reasons.

Not really surprising if the CAbin Crew feel that the Chief Pursor / ISM is more their boss as he/she calls the shots in their work space. Although their very lives depend on the flight deck crew. And they should remember this I think.

Things must have gone downhill since 1980 to 1990 when my lady was flying as a stewardess.