PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 28th May 2008, 18:01
Tandemrotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahem.

Some of you obviously missed my post in R&N on page 3 of the thread entitled "BALPA withdraw from Openskies court case." Dated 23 May.

I admit it. I am absolutely gutted at this outcome. I can't think of any other way to describe it other than a complete and utter disaster! I feel badly let down. All those bitter BA pilot haters, go ahead, have a field day at our expense. Fill your boots.
For my troubles, I received several abusive PMs from anonymous idiots, who wouldn't have the balls to say anything to my face. (and at least one HAS had the opportunity!) I admit, I have replied in kind!

I also know for a fact, these were individuals who tried, and failed, to pass the BA selection procedure. Draw your own conclusions!

I guess the fact that we will remain the most well rewarded pilots in the UK makes us a target for all the bile these underachievers can muster.

OK. The big question for all you gleeful revellers: Who thinks the defeat of BALPA in court by BA will improve T&Cs in this industry??

Therein lies the whole point of this thread!