PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If your a happy First Officer at Qatar Airways then please do inform me!
Old 28th May 2008, 10:08
salamalikum2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vivace....Today it's a fact that if your are a new joinig F/O and you want to come here with your family and kids (2&3...), and rent a decent villa for just.. 15000..20000QR/month...(as Q.A. only give you a flat...Not sure your family will be very thankful if you put them in a flat), money wise,they will never survive(:without even talking about school problem&fees here)...Is it right...??

When i see some of my colleague who don't known what to do, leaving qatar..or send the family back home...or whatever, because they can't afford to stay here,i think it's our duty to advice people Honestly BEFORE they come here and BEFORE they end up in such a pity situation, because after having signed a 4 years bond/50.000U$, then it will be to late .Is it right...?

So Rising real(big) problem people may face if they come here, seems to me something useful and helpful, and not just the result of a highly frustrated guy as you mentioned.

Last edited by salamalikum2; 28th May 2008 at 10:19.