PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe Face Court Case Over Tax & Social Security
Old 27th May 2008, 21:41
ix_touring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
Snidex2
Thanks ix, that made me laugh

- then you say

PS. ix. If it's malice and nasties you want search a few of the older NJE threads. You ain't seen nothin yet sunshine.
WTF?

I posed (polite) questions based on first hand knowledge whereas your involvement in Netjets or indeed the bizjet world is based upon......... what? Just remind us of your experience in this field please

Who said they weren't polite?

As for me, I'm a currently a wanabee. (assuming your still reading) I passed OASC and went uni and IT. I've now got the cash needed, the wife earns 6 figures and I can work in the EU or the US (the Wife's a septic) so I can take my pick of my routes to a fatpl...

HOWEVER, NJE's cadet scheme through OAA is damn good value, minimal risk and by most accounts the resulting job is not too bad as low hour jobs go. - all in all low risk.

BUT the tax issue is relevant; I lost out with IR35 (brought in effectively as an IT contractor's tax) and so want to know the risks with working for an EU country other than my own!

I think your weight loss regime is making you a bit snappy and short tempered.
cheep shot ... too many sundowners made you overly sensitive ;-)

PS. ix. If it's malice and nasties you want search a few of the older NJE threads. You ain't seen nothin yet sunshine.
So are you saying if I want these, I'll find them at NJE or from you...?

iX