PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BD705 MAN-ORD Going with Cargo Hold Panels missing
Old 27th May 2008, 16:58
Re-Heat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frequently people seem to use the anonymity afforded by this internet forum to spout unitelligible and thoughtless diatrabes at each other. In addition, some appear to think that the universal and public nature of the internet should allow each and every viewpoint, however ill-considered or ludicrous to be aired and assessed along with other, more intelligent questions.

This thread goes to show the worst of both.

The OP - claiming studying for ATPLs - should be in an adequate position to know the legal requirements for a pilot to perform a walkaround, know that aircraft remain airworthy with panels missing, and finally should not resort to "telling the press" when nobody listens to the uninformed viewpoint he holds (however poor the responses were). For certain, he should be adult enough to know that the press trawl these forums.

The responders should be in an adequate position to engage brain before replying, to consider that their responses are seen by a large audience, and to consider that the core of what was brought up by the OP was essentially a question - however poorly phrased.

I am not sure why it remains in R&N, but I doubt it will be here for long.

I have reported the above posts, and recommend that all involved re-register in a new and more adult guise before posting ever again.