PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Greg Norman:
Thread: Greg Norman:
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2008, 15:17
A. Le Rhone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
828a...do you realise what a warped leap of logic that idiotic first post was?

Greg Norman would like to have been a pilot, therefore all pilots shouln't complain about CX!

Riiiigght...

Then here's one for you with the same logic.

I, quite obviously, am a brilliant, gifted pilot with huge cash reserves, a legend in my own lunchtime. I would have liked to have been a concert pianist. Therefore all of the poorly paid musicians should be grateful and stop whining about the crap salary the Detroit Symphony Orchestra pays them. Same stupid logic.

And deadhead what planet are you from? I have seen many potential pilots come into the industry with lots of $ but no motivation and they didn't get far at all (either dropped-out or died in plane crashes). Without doubt those who went on to become professional pilots exhibited 'extreme dedication' and certainly a fair degree of 'talent'.

What this industry is not short of though is disgruntled wannabes and jealous middle-management types who think that all there is to being a pilot is strutting around with RayBans and a big watch.

Yes 828a moaning pilots can be a pain but your argument is ridiculous. As a professional pilot if I used such stupid logic I'd be booted out of CX post-haste! And yes ACMS I agree with you, perhaps contributors to PPRune should have to be vetted by professional licence category!