PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VASP?
Thread: VASP?
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2000, 12:29
AeroBoero

Unhappy

I say that it should be tried. Up here at least the guys on EasyJet are paid decentley (I think around 37.000 GBP a year for F/O , not sure anymore , I know that for S/O is 29.000 GBP a year). I don't know just to which point the brazilian SLF is prepared to fly in a airline that if you want a soda you need to pay for it. I say that based on what happens with A(largest) x B(second one today). B still beats A inflight service (sorry 3holer , not being on favour of B at all but...) and thats why they are "popular". (despite the other obscure facts that shouldn't be mentioned here.......)
I'm just curious from where they would operate in SP? CGH is already full and to get more planes on the tarmac sound a little difficult these days. Also the target SLF wouldn't normally go to GRU (because is too far....well try to get into CGH on rush time).
Other thing is the people who are willing to set the airline up.....are they "picaretas" too? Do they have friends in Congress/Senate too? Which "milico" they will "hire" to have access to the DAC (soon to be ANAC)? All these are very good questions (maybe already knonw in Brazil , but I don't get much here anymore...AFA too far now )

------------------
Reporte través de XAREO