PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 16:28
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JP,

I suspect what grates most is the fact that I continue to have the temerity to question you in this manner, hence you missing completely the message delivered in my last post. In order to clarify I offer the following observations for your consideration.

With regards to what the crew could actually see from the flight deck windows, I, like you, the Air Marshall’s and everyone else with an opinion on this subject simply do not know with a degree of certainty to satisfy the verdict in this case.

Was the aircraft fully serviceable prior to impact, I like you, the Air Marshall’s and everyone else with an opinion on this subject simply do not know with a degree of certainty to satisfy the verdict in this case.

Pick any other theory on this subject and the answer remains the same, I like you, the Air Marshall’s and everyone else with an opinion on this subject simply do not know with a degree of certainty to satisfy the verdict in this case.

I will reiterate, as I have previously stated, the only known fact in this case is that ZD 576 impacted on the Mull of Kintyre sadly killing all those on board and until Time Travel is discovered then I, you, the Air Marshall’s and everyone else with an opinion on this subject will never know what ACTUALLY caused this tragic accident.

Now rather than debate what may or may not have been seen from the flight deck windows I challenge you to furnish me with irrefutable evidence to support your assertion that the verdict in this case is right and proper. However bearing in mind that, to use your words and not mine, you “imagine only two broad possibilities” I seriously doubt you are going to be able to substantiate your opinion, but I do look forward to you trying.

Last edited by Seldomfitforpurpose; 26th May 2008 at 17:00.