PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet (Merged 30/05)
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 14:08
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Implanecrazy, I'm sure the remark is a generalisation. All of our team that provide our customers with our Sivilised Service are exceptional at what they do. All of us, whether contracted to Silverjet (like yourself) or who are Silverjet employees are facing very difficult times at the moment. I'm sure you can agree we are all backing Lawrence and his team at the moment who are working 24/7 to try and ensure that the worst does not happen. I think any member of our team will agree that at the moment, we are striving to ensure all of our customers still receive the quality of service they expect and deserve from Silverjet...

The Silverjet experience starts from the moment you make your booking online, and everyone in our family (whether they are seen or not) are there to ensure the Silver standards are achieved and excelled wherever possible...

As part of the onboard team I would like to take the opportunity to thank all for their positive wishes, it means a great deal!

To anyone from the Silverjet family who may be looking at pprune... Keep on being your fantastic selves! We have faced many a challenge in the past, and whilst at the moment we are relying on matters that may be out of control, working together there isn't much we can't overcome!

Thinking of you all!

BoB