PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet* Importing Pilots
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 12:00
TurbTool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So if I read the EBA numbers right, FOs got close to zero pay rise and A330 CNs got the most payrise.
I don't think you read it right. All existing FO's get minimum of just over 9% increase plus extra days off and other benefits. FO's with 3 years plus of service also get access to a company performance bonus scheme, while Fo's with 5 years of service pick up an additional 5% of Captain pay. 9% plus is is nowhere near next to nothing. Yes, Widebody captains got a little more but it really was just a short term bringing forward of an agreed percentage increase plus a company performance bonus ( no guarantee).

But just like most of the crap I have read on the previous pages of this topic, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

I couldn't be bothered with the names but look at the posters moaning that they have the experience for a direct entry command, obviously happy to jump over others already there, if only the money was better or whatever. Are they concerned for existing Jetstar FO's, No, just want the money improved so that they can have that command instead of a 457 potential applicant on the existing T&Cs.

Or the bloke that reckons ten year QF FO's are ready for Jetstar A330 commands ahead of existing qualified and experienced Jetstar A320 Captains.

I think there are a whole lot of self interested hippocrites out there in pprune land, who espouse one theory but for self interest believe in another.

All willing to slag off at Jetstar, Jetstar pilots and the AFAP because they can't have their own way. A pretty sad state of affairs.