PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet* Importing Pilots
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 11:46
Jed Clampett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a long time aviator in this country and holding one of the top jobs anyone can aspire to in Australia I just despair at the way "my" company is carrying out its industrial relations and pilot recruitment. Unfortunately nothing will happen because everyone will bitch and moan on pprune and qrewroom and history shows no one, I repeat no one, will have the balls to lead a concerted push, within the "protected" industrial arena to try and stop it. Qrewroom/AIPA is full of arrogant dickheads fighting amongst themselves and previous administrations trying to big note themselves because their ego is so big they can't let it go. Everyone huffs and puffs on pprune but does anyone do anything other than send an email to their local member who, if they are Labour, have shown their true colours after only 6 months. Has anyone organised the numbers for a special AIPA AGM to get this sorted? No. Has anyone approached the AFAP? No. For all you young guys who see this as a direct assault against your career paths get off your collective asses and work hard to correct it. It doesn't affect me because I am a senior Captain in mainline but I will support you all the way because I am sick and tired of Dixon and Co destroying this Company that I have grown to love,the careers of those who built it and those who will continue the tradition.

Last edited by Jed Clampett; 26th May 2008 at 11:56.