PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USA Airport Security
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 07:38
skydriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyblue, you appear to be talking about crew. Remember that the USA decided to a certain extent to include crew in the security loop (They armed pilots) and so you are "on their side" so to speak. Alot of the comment about the US is regarding the immigration service anyway....its the whole package of visiting the USA that is putting poeple off.

I agree 100% about UK airports "security" (and I use that word loosly) currently being the worst in the world, and as I have said I avoid UK airports like the plague because of it.

Though there was an interesting new twist on idiocy at CDG Terminal 2 last week.... Two security girls had formed a large queue demanding passengers boarding passes prior to the check-in area in front of the security post for the relavent gates....Naturally half the pax therefore had no boarding pass or ticket due to the electronic ticketing these days, causing arguements and delay for everyone. Knowing CDG pretty well now I sneeked around the back of the shop areas to one side and avoided it....

Regards, SD..