PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet* Importing Pilots
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 07:33
Lawrie Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keg
I await the outcome of your LH EBA to show me the value of your argument in the meantime Jetstar pilots do enjoy the benefits of the new EBA much to your displeasure it would appear.
Perhaps you may show me a fact in your argument that an F/O is or has been disadvantaged as all currently qualified F/O's have a planned progression in the Company. FACT
Your proposition that AIPA is about unity with due respect is 'full of it'. We tried on several occasions to have constructive conversation with AIPA about uniting only to be shown the door, thats over years not the last five minutes when under threat.
AIPA has not done anything for the Jetstar group than what they are paid to do: PROTECT MAINLINE FLYING. Remember the statements no more than 23 aircraft and the 787 will done by mainline. Also note the Federation has done the work over years despite the sideshow created by AIPA as a distraction because you want control of the flying that you see they are gaining.

Despite the above we keep talking to the leadership of AIPA only to be continually undermined by AIPA propoganda. About time we worked together but trust is something you actually show not just say for the spin.

The vote on the EBA was legal and incorporated every Jetstar pilot who was proposed to be covered by the Agreement and guess what it does. We removed individual contracts and improved the previous document. Yet again a fact.
Keg I appreciate you didnt want an answer so this is to correct the snide innuendo and deal with facts for those who truly are interested in the profession of pilot rather than the power play of the leadership AIPA.
Lawrie Cox