PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2008, 01:39
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JP,

Just returned from a well earned break and would like to take issue with your last post, and I apologise in advance as it would seem from your opening tone in that, and several previous posts that I am becoming somewhat of a nuisance to you.

When I asked you "tell us again where it was established as to what the crew could see from the flight deck windows"

Your reply included the following "Noone will ever know exactly what the crew could see out of the cockpit, but I can imagine only two broad possibilities" which to my simple mind merely confirms what I have always said, Sir don't actually know what the cause of this accident was.

The only thing anyone knows with any degree of certainty is that ZD 576 struck the Mull of Kintyre tragically killing everyone on board.

What ever you, and it would appear the AM's imagine happened to cause the accident is simply that, imagination and that in the context of this case simply does not cut the mustard.

I am more than a little offended by the final remarks you make to me where you ask "Meanwhile, I'm sure followers of this thread would be interested in your third, fourth, and nth possibilities if you have them"

I challenge you to go back and find where I have ever presented nth possibilities and I assure you that you will not find them. However what you will find is that I am on record on more than one occasion in here stating that I think that what you suggest is probably what actually happened

The main difference between us, I believe, is that I see the world in glorious Technicolour and having read all of the posts from start to now in this campaign I have been convinced by a whole swathe of experts who have contributed so knowledgeably that, whilst I may well still probably be right but I'm not definitely right. Hence the verdict should be over turned and justice be done.............unless of course you are able to convince me otherwise.