PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2008, 15:19
AAIGUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well as I said, I wouldn't have re-engaged this whole nonsense unless LIES arose, and indeed our reptilian friends have been busy spreading the same.

Fact. NH passed his AEX first shot with distinction. The allegations to the contray are complete libal.

BOTH SUBSEQUENT HKA CANDIDATES (MY/SING) WERE REJECTED FROM THE COURSE AND NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN ATTEMPT THE TEST.

FAIL.

Second G.R, DFO gave notice to CX months ago. Allegations he left under dubious circumstances are again false. He left as soon as the writing was spray painted on the wall.

Folks reading this thread with no backround.

Understand that ALL the western (AUS, US, CAN, NZ, EUR) pilots came here with the sincere wishes to make this airline a world class situation. Somewhere along the way, the Hainan ownership decided that doing things in this "western" manner was simply too costly.

Too Bad, as my first year @ HKA was fantastic. It pricks me off not to be able to have the career there I could have. It was a "pearlier" of a situation with all the possibilities... UNTIL

All Western Managment, was dismissed or given obvious notice.

Having previous worked briefly at Orient Thai in BKK, and seen how western managment were moved out in place of cheaper , less problematic, management, I , personally, can only predict similiar results as the Phuket incident in years coming.

If you're working elsewhere, you'd be a very poor decision maker to choose to join this company. (unless like many HKA pilots, you come for the rating and a couple of hundred hrs, and join Ryan Air, or other B73NG company.... )

LASTLY NOTE - MANY POSTERS have 1-5 posts here.. I have a couple of hundred. I am not here to make trouble and hide, I am here only to warn future applicants of making a mistake that will harm their careers and family's.